Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Road

We put in a whole slew of miles behind us two days in a row. In this truck, a whole lot of miles is about 300. Takes us seven hours and when we finally stop our brains are mush. We end up arguing about a joke. "No, no, no...I was joking right back at you. I got your joke and I am responding to it."

We did good yesterday though, we stopped early enough to set up camp in the daylight and walk to a restaurant here in the campground and have a lovely dinner. We had battered, fried Wisconsin Cheese Curds- as recommended by Patrick Hahn. Man were they good. I may have eaten the whole basket of them...

Also- I got to drive the truck last night for three miles on the side side road to the campground. Wowza~ it is a whole lot of fun.




Stay tuned for blogs from our visit through Glacier a few days a go. :-)

1 comment:

Laura Guptill Jewelry said...

mmm... CHEESE CURDS!!!!!!!!!!